Centrifugal Oil Cleaners FT600
We are Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter, Services of Centrifugal Oil Cleaners FT600 product and our set up is situated in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
The centrifuge is a very compact unit which separates all solid impurities from the liquid due to the centrifugal force generated on the particle in the fluid .The liquid being expelled from the base nozzles which cause the high rotor RPM generating G forces as high as 2000. Solids are retained on the inside wall of the rotor and oil is drained back to the oil sump.
- Suitable for system capacity over 400 liters.
- Rotor dirt holding capacity 6 liters.
- Rotor oil capacity 6.5 liters.
- Minimum oil feed pipe size 19mm internal diameter.
- Minimum oil drain pipe size 76mm internal diameter.
- Oil inlet threads and Cut Off Valve ( C.O.V. ) ratings can be tailored to suit customer requirements.
- Rotor disassembly tool is required to service thise product
- The net weight of the FT600 is 25kg.