Centrifugal Oil Cleaner FT400
The FT400 centrifuge is mainly used for the oil tank capacities from 400 liters to 1000 liters. It can separate the finest particles up to 1 micron from the oil. It is available with a cut off valve (C.O.V) set to 2.5 BAR. Pressurised oil is sourced from the engine oil pump and fed to the inlet of the centrifuge. The rotor assly get filled with oil and the exits through the twin tangentially opposed nozzles on the rotor assly base. This gives a reverse direcion spin to the rotor assly and clean oil returns under gravity back to the oil sump.
- Suitable for oil sump 400 to 1000 liters.
- Rotor dirt holding capacity 4 liters.
- Rotor oil capacity 4.5 liters.
- Minimum oil feed pipe size 19mm internal diameter.
- Minimum oil drain pipe size 76mm internal diameter.
- Oil inlet threads and Cut Off Valve ( C.O.V. ) ratings can be tailored to suit customer requirements.
- The net weight of the FT400 is 22kg.